/Mr. Tunc Tiryaki/CV
Mr. Tunc Tiryaki
Mr. Tunc Tiryaki is a world-renowned plastic surgeon and Director of the Cellest Plastic Surgery
Mr. Tiryaki specialises in aesthetic surgery procedures, including breast and body surgery, and is a pioneer in stem cell assisted mini face-lifts that produce a younger looking appearance with no visible scars. He is renowned for his minimally invasive procedures, particularly suspension techniques, micro-lifting, and regenerative cell injections to generate natural-looking results.
He is also well known for his minimally invasive procedures, especially in micro-lifting and regenerative cell injections to get natural-looking results without extensive procedures.
Mr. Tiryaki is the editor of the internationally published ‘Inverse Abdominoplasty’, as well as the co-author of the ‘Stem Cell Therapies’ chapter of a major two-volume textbook on plastic surgery. He is widely published and holds patents for his innovative techniques in regenerative and plastic surgery. Mr Tiryaki also serves as the Section Editor of the international journal ‘Aesthetic Plastic Surgery’.
Mr. Tiryaki is Chair of Humanitarian Programs at the International Society of Aesthetic and Plastic Surgeons (ISAPS), and founder of ISAPS-LEAP Surgical Relief Teams, that conducts volunteer reconstructive surgery operations all around the world. He has personally joined surgical volunteer missions to Syria, Kazakhstan, Georgia, and Sudan; he also led rescue missions during the 1999 earthquake and the 2011 Van earthquake in Turkey.
Recognized by his peers and patients as one of the pre-eminient doctors in the world, Mr.Tiryaki has received numerous awards and honours including Best Paper Award of the World Congress of the Aesthetic Surgery Society in 2008 in Melbourne.
Mr. Tiryaki is an accomplished photographer and his travel stories have been published in newspapers and showcased on television, particularly his work on Africa and the ancient sunken Anatolian cities. He is an experienced SCUBA instructor, mountaineer, and skipper. He is married to Sylvia Tiryaki and they have one son.
* Best global paper award in the 2008 World Congress of ISAPS in Melbourne, Australia.
Professional Society Memberships
* ASAPS (American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons),
* American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
* The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
* Turkish Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery Association (TPCD)
* Interplast Turkey Society, Physicians for Peace Organisation
* Turkish Medical Association
* Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Association (EPCD)
Books and Recent Publications
* Tiryaki, T. ‘Inverse Abdominoplasty, An Illustrated Guide’. Springer, 2016
* Tiryaki T., Calabrese C., Findikli N. ‘Regenerative Surgery Chapter’, Plastic Surgery Textbook, Toth B., 2015
* Micro-Shuttle Lifting of the Neck: A Percutaneous Loop Suspension Method Using a Novel Double-Ended Needle. Tiryaki T, Aksungur E, Grotting JC.
* Aesthet Surg J. Jun;36(6):629-3, 2016
* Staged stem cell-enriched tissue (SET) injections for soft tissue augmentation in hostile recipient areas: A preliminary report, K.T. Tiryaki, N. Findikli, D. Tiryaki, Aesth Plast Surg. 2011
* Shuttle Lifting of the Nose: A minimally invasive approach to the nose: Kemal Tunc Tiryaki, Aest Surg J 30(2) 176-185, 2010
* Shuttle Lifting of the Face: A percutaneous purse string suture suspension method for facial rejuvenation, K.T. Tiryaki, Plast. Recon. Surg, vol 122, Nr 4s. , Abstract supplement, 2008
* Shuttle Lifting of the Nose, K.T. Tiryaki, Plast. Recon. Surg, vol 122, Nr 4s, Abst. sup., 2008
* In Recognition of the Best Electronic Paper, Shuttle Lifting of the Face, 19th Congress of Isaps International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, February 10-13,2008, Melbourne, Australia
* Eyebrow asymmetry: Definition and symmetrical correction using botulinum toxin A Tunc Tiryaki, N. Sinem Eroglu Ciloglu Aesthetic Surgery Journal September 2007, Vol. 27, Issue 5, Pages 513-517
* The Effect of Cultured Autologous Fibroblasts on Longevity of Cross-Linked Hyaluronic Acid Used as A Filler Seyhun Solakoglu, Tunc Tiryaki, Sinem Eroglu Ciloglu Aesthetic Surgery Journal July 2008 (Vol. 28, Issue 4, Pages 412-416)
Selected Recent Lectures and Courses
* Moscow Breast Meeting, March 2017, Live Surgery
* IMCAS Paris, The World Aesthetic Meeting, January 2017
* Darmstadt ISDS Meeting, 2016, Live Surgery
* IMCAS Asia 2016″, 29-31 July 2016, Taipei, Taiwan
* Multi-Speciality Congress, May 2016, Las Vegas, Nevada
* ISAPS Teaching Course, May 2016, Tunis Tunis
* ISAPS Teaching Course, April 2016, Cape Town, S. Africa
* Monaco Aesthetic Meeting, April 2016, Monaco
* ISDS Meeting, International Society of Dermatologic Surgery Course, February 2016, Munich, Germany
* IMCAS Paris, The World Aesthetic Meeting, January 2016, Paris, France
* DASIL Dermatologic Surgery Meeting, April 2016, Ho Chi Min City, Vietnam
* IMCAS China, April 2015, Shanghai, Multiple Courses and Lectures
* Plastic Surgery at the Red Sea, March 2015, Eilat, Israel, Multiple Courses and Lectures
* 22nd Congress of ISAPS September 2014 Facial Surgery: Achieving Long Lasting Results, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, Multiple Courses and Lectures
* Sixth International Conference on Regenerative Surgery, December 2015, Rome, Italy, Multiple Courses and Lectures
* American-Brazilian Meeting, February 2015, Utah, Multiple Courses and Lectures
* London Breast Meeting September 2014 How I carry out on augmentation – Mastopexy, Composite breast augmentation with stem cell enriched tissue injections, London, UK
* ASAPS Vegas Cosmetic Surgery Congress, June 2014 Las Vegas, USA, Multiple Courses and Lectures
* ISAPS Congress, May 2014, Endolifting of the Face, Baku, Azerbeijan
* Fat Grafting Forum “Minimally invasive mid-face lifting-Resolving the check-mate” February 2013, Las Vegas USA
* The 5th American-Brazilian Meeting, “Set Injections, Do we know what we are doing?” February 2013, Utah, USA
* Aesthetic Surgery Tutorials –”Reverse Abdominoplasty, Single Stage Mastopexy and Augmentation”, November 2012 Goa, India
* 21st Congress of ISAPS – “Stem Cell Tissue Injections in Plastic Surgery” September 2012 Geneve, Switzerland
* International Voluntary Surgery Missions
* Kentav, Cımkent, Turkistan Mission, 15-22 May 2001,
* Kazakhstan Batum, Tbilisi Mission, 20-29 June 2003, Georgia
* Aleppo, Aleppo State Hospital, Cleft lip and palate surgery mission, May 2005, Syria